Friday 23 January 2009

THE BIRTH OF THE INTERWEB ASSASSIN



Today I have made an epic decision of microscopic proportions, I'm going to be a Blogger.

My name is Spider, I am The Interweb Assassin, and this is my Blog.

First things first, I have decided to compose a mission statement, not what you would normally find in a blog but so what, I'm The Interweb Assassin, rebel against the conventional.

"This Blog will only relay actual events that have happened to myself or have been passed onto me first hand. I will endeavor to be truthful and honest about my thoughts and feelings and change only the names to protect the innocent. The guilty however will be spared no shame and will find themselves sleeping with the fishes, metaphorically speaking."

Before we go any further you must appreciate that I know very little about a lot and a lot about very little, so please bear with me. I am also prone to terrible grammar and punctuation, so to all my former teachers, tutors and professors, I sincerely apologize, this in no way reflects upon the standard of your varying efforts (even you Mr.Simpole you crazy old sod, don't think we didn't know you were stoned, with your bloodshot eyes and weirdly inappropriate ghost stories.)

As a fan of 'a certain mentalist German philosopher' I feel it's important to have targets and goals, after all 'a man without a plan is not a man', I have therefore decided to promise a few undertakings:
  1. I will update this blog every week
  2. I will not ramble unnecessarily
  3. I'd like my blog to be entertaining and educational, but I'd settle for it to be relevant to me tomorrow when I come to review what I've written today
As this is my first blog I should give you an idea of my plans. The UK has just declared it is in the grips of a recession, the pound has hit a 23 year low against the Dollar and in the UK there are now 1.92 million people out of work. It would be easy to say we're all screwed, abandon hope ye who enter. But thats not my style, I prefer the view that in times of recession there are actually more millionaires made than in the boom times. For those fortunate enough to possess a little capital to invest, now is the time to pick up a bargain, with stocks, shares and real estate all at rock bottom prices get out there and stock up on cheap assets, sit back and wait for the prices to correct to sensible levels and reap the profits. The old adages 'buy low, sell high' and 'buy when there is blood in the streets' never ring truer than in times of recession.

For those of us without the capital to invest, how can we get it? I plan to trawl the internet and test a few of the many work from home offers that are available, my aim is to sort the legitimate offers from the get rich quick schemes, or as I prefer the alright from the all shite. I will give you weekly updates on my progress and give you some real feedback regarding the truthfulness of their claims and let you know how much I really earn. With promises of huge profits it will be interesting to compare the claims made to lure you in, with the actual returns available. I hope during the progress of this project I can earn a few quid, but even the optimist in me is not too expectant.

First up for a Spider style Interweb Assassination are......

Online Paid Surveys

Can you earn from them? How much work is involved? What are the pitfalls and how to avoid them?

Next week I'll give you an update on my progress and let you know if I've unearthed any candidates requiring the professional attention of This Interweb Assassins services. Genuine amenities can rest easy but charlatans, scamsters and swindlers beware, This is Dealey Plaza and you are in my cross hairs.

Spider
The Interweb Assassin

No comments:

Post a Comment